Boy time flys fast

Randoms going on:

Busy booking a cruise for Mom, Me and DD to go to Alaska in August. So excited about it.

Busy looking forward to Texas in August.

Still not feeling very well physically. SO tired.

DS is acting up every morning when it is time to go to daycare.

DD is almost done school. Grade one is almost finished.

She loses not only her principal but her beloved music teacher too.

I lost all my pics on my camera.

DD birthday party on Sunday was fun. 7 kids at a 7th birthday party is a great number.

DH gets his cast off on Friday.

I want the rain to stop.

The river keeps getting higher.

I missed out on a wonderful rafting trip on Saturday with work, just did not feel up to it, and I love the river.

Stressed beyond my endurance right now.

So glad I have my passport. SO glad.

Comments

Jenny said…
Try here: http://www.pcinspector.de/download.asp?language=1#smart_recovery

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school