Have PASSPORT will travel

I am going to TEXAS. Here I come, now as my DH is so fond of saying " You are going to DIE in Texas in August". Texas scrapfest in Texas on August 3, 4, 5 this summer. I am going to be there. I cannot express how giddy with excitement I am. I get to meet close to 40 people that I only know online. I know I know but this is exciting. And And it is cause I got the passport.

Passport took over four months for me to get.

Last night was the first night that I was able to take the kids cruizing in the vette, it was a beautiful night for it. DD lost her hat with the top off and the windows down. Have to get her another one. DS the minute I started accelerating and the motor made a different sound says "Mom, you are going to go FAST" I also took my mom for a ride around town. Great night all the way around.





This is what DH took on Sunday afternoon, me napping sitting up using DD bear as a pillow and DS sleeping on me too. Laughed when I saw it on the camera, didn't know it had been taken.


And I am cruising in other regards too. DH and I have said for years that when the dang lawsuit was settled that we would take our Moms on a cruise. Well his mom is almost 90 and is failing far to fast, my Mom is 70 and starting with the alzheimers. So if he don't do it now I will never get the chance. SO for a week in August Mom, Me, and DD are going on a cruise to Alaska. I am so pumped, Mom almost had a heart attack when I told her, and DD does not know yet.

This is the first year DH and I have ever had the opportunity to plan a family vacation and then with his broken wrist he just was not enthused about it. He offered to stay home alone with both kids so that just Mom and I could go, but I think DD would enjoy and learn alot on it. He is going to stay home with DS and do some male bonding. SO it is going to be three generations of us on this.

SO in one month I will be in HOT Texas and COLD Alaska.

SO I am giddy with excitement.

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
how awesome is that ! wow! august is going to be a big month for you!

i am so happy for you!
Leslie said…
you'll love Alaska...we lived there for a time and would like to take a cruise there too. You'll be HOT in texas but it will be so much fun...I'm totally excited!
Nancyroo said…
cute pictures!
Jenny said…
Geat photos and what wonderful trips to look forward to! Enjoy every moment
AshleyS said…
it sounds great--And yes, I think dd will have a great time!!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school