24/7/365

24/7/365
Twenty four hours a Day, seven days every week, and every single day of them 365. I am in pain.

Pain from my S-ICD incision site.

How to explain it more:

Just existing has it hurting me.

Laying on my left side is excruciating.

Sitting in a hard back chair (concert seats, waiting room seats, kitchen chairs) creates such pressure and pain I could cry.

Movements are limited and difficult.  If I bend over the grating feeling against my ribs from unit feels like muscle tearing.  Near the header area it's such a sharp pain I wonder if a scalpel was left in.

I can go from tolerable pain, to gasping in tears from an innocent movement.

My torso area is numbish. Yet my back area feels like it's on fire.

The sharp short stabbing pain is always present.  The hot burning pain is always present. The small electrical buzzes like a tongue on a battery are intermittent.

How do I explain the constant sawing action of the leads over my skin.  Back and forth, back and forth, I'm scared one day they will fall right out.  I don't think that could hurt any more than staying in.

Then the pain if it gets bumped, if something touches it. Little tweetie birds fly around my head and I see stars 24/7/365.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school