Busy busy busy

Time has flown and I really don't know where it went. Work was rough, the weather was horrible, planning for the trip, going on holidays. Then being sick prior to holidays, during holidays, after holidays, having my baby boy (age 7now), diagnosed with aspergers /autism, my dd having another bout of tonsillitis, then losing job. All in a week. Really threw me for a loop. I am taking a week to regroup, rethink, and plan for the future.

Any suggestions go ahead and make thing!

Good thing one : I am now on the Scrapwhispers design team!!!! Come check it out. http://scrapwhispers.blogspot.com/

Comments

Cheyenne said…
Wow, when it rains, it pours. That's how it usually goes around here, too. Things are quiet and smooth and then pow! things start happening that aren't very nice. Hang in there, keep your chin up...
Paula... said…
OMGoodness Sheri what a terrible time it's been for you. Holidays are supposed to be fun, but they're far from it when you're sick :( I hope things are beginning to look up for you and your family and you're adapting to all the new changes/challenges that have been sent your way.

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and strength!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school