DD Published





DD poem Hamburgers was picked and published in the book: Over The Moon, A collection of Poems written by young Canadians. She is to put it mildly Over the Moon at being published. I am so proud of her.

Of all the schools to enter, her elementary school was picked 3rd best in Canada. I think that is pretty awesome. It was a student teacher doing a practicum that encouraged and helped the kids. That bit of enthusiasum has made a huge difference to my daughter.

Congrats Alexis.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is fabulous! Too cool.
Jenni said…
YAY Alex that is just so awesome - so proud of you.

Hmmm I think I will go make me a hamburger for dinner. :)

Jenni. xxx
Jenni said…
Sorry Alexis my keyboard is playing up and I missed the 'is' on your name :(
Patti H said…
congrats to your dd! Both of you published I say that calls for a celebration!!
Cheri Pryor said…
That's awesome!! Congrats to her!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince