March and the kids are riding bikes

March and the kids are riding bikes among or should I say around the snow banks.

Kids both needed new bikes this year, so we picked them up on sale and they wanted to try them out. Been around the block a couple times in the last few weeks. But Saturday and SUnday they rode, and I walked over to the open walking sidewalk, and let them go, a little wet, but no ice and no snow. Saturday they probably did 5 miles, yesterday probably did closer to ten. And that is with DS still with training wheels on. I hobble as far as I can then just park myself keep them in my line of sight and let them go.

On a really exciting note, DH got qualified for a radio contest for a trip to the Coca Cola 600 in May. OMG OMG OMG, I think I would faint if we won. Please cross some fingers and toes for us.

Comments

Cheyenne said…
Fingers are crossed. Can't cross my toes. Good luck.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school